What information do we collect?
Personal information may be collected from you in various ways, for example:
1. Information about your computer and about your visits to and use of this website (these are information about your browser, the site from which you come, and the links followed when leaving our site). This information is also collected through cookies.
2. When you register and voluntarily provide information in response to questionnaires or download forms, or to register for newsletters or start or contribute to petitions (this includes your name, email address, and any other details asked for and which you provide).
3. When you conduct activities on our site we may collect your name and contact details, details of your subscription to our services, and other information gathered by Facebook, Twitter or LinkedIn and transferred to us, including your address.
Cookies and Log Files
Kinestica website is using preference cookies which remember your selected language version of the website, Google Analytics cookies which generate statistical data on how you use this website, your device and behavior across marketing channels which may be used for targeted ads. Twitter cookies may track your information including the web page you visited, your IP address, browser type, operating system, and cookie information. You can find out more about it here.
If you share our content through social media, for example by liking us on Facebook, following or tweeting about us on Twitter, or giving us a '+1' via Google Plus etc., those social networks will record that you have done so and may set a cookie for this purpose.
In some cases, where a page on our website includes content from a social network, such as a Twitter feed, or Facebook comments box, those services may set a cookie even where you do not click a button. As is the case for all cookies, we cannot access those set by social networks, just as those social networks cannot access cookies we set ourselves.
Our systems automatically gather some anonymous information about visitors, including IP addresses, browser type, language, and the times and dates of webpage visits. The data collected does not include personally identifiable information and is used, as described above, for statistical analysis, to understand user behavior, and to administer the site.
If you are a visitor/customer located in the European Economic Area ("EEA"), Kinestica d.o.o. is the data controller of your personal information. Our legal basis for collecting and using the personal information described above will depend on the personal information concerned and the specific context in which we collect it. However, we will normally collect personal information from you only where we have your consent to do so, where we need the personal information to perform a contract with you, or where the processing is in our legitimate interests and not overridden by your data protection interests or fundamental rights and freedoms. In some cases, we may also have a legal obligation to collect personal information from you.
If we ask you to provide personal information to comply with a legal requirement or to perform a contract with you, we will make this clear at the relevant time and advise you whether the provision of your personal information is mandatory or not (as well as of the possible consequences if you do not provide your personal information). Similarly, if we collect and use your personal information in reliance on our legitimate interests (or those of any third party), we will make clear to you at the relevant time what those legitimate interests are.
How is the information used?
We use this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- To operate, maintain, enhance and to provide all features of the service, to provide the services and information that you request, to respond to comments and questions and to provide support to users.
- For statistical purposes and analysis for management purposes in order to administer the website or improve our products and services.
- Internal record keeping, and administrative purposes, and to inform you about our events, services or products, or other related information that we think would be of interest to you, as explained above.
- To communicate marketing messages, newsletters and details of our business or the businesses of carefully-selected third parties which we think may be of interest to you by post or email or similar technology (you can inform us at any time if you no longer require marketing communications).
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes or to customize the website according to your interests.
Kinestica will not rent or sell your personally identifiable information to others. We may store personal information in locations outside the direct control of Kinestica (for instance, on servers or databases co-located with hosting providers). Any personally identifiable information you elect to make publicly available on our sites, such as posting comments on our social media pages, will be available to others. We may share non-personally identifiable information (such as anonymous usage data, referring/exit pages and URLs, platform types, number of clicks etc.) with interested third parties to help understand usage patterns of our webpage.
Access to information
Information correction and deletion
Your information will not be disclosed to any third party unless you have given your consent to such disclosure. You may at any time ask us to refrain from sending you marketing messages by sending us an email with the words UNSUBSCRIBE in the subject box or by telephoning us. If we contact you by email each time you receive a message you will also have the option to decline to receive further information of that type from us. If you would like us to destroy information we hold about you, please let us know. However, please note that if you use any of our services which require you to provide personal information, deleting our records may mean that you will need to resubmit it to continue using such services. We may disclose aggregate statistics about our site visitors, clients and sales in order to describe our services to prospective partners, advertisers and other reputable third parties and for other lawful purposes, but these statistics will include no personally identifying information.
Sale of business
If this business is sold or integrated with another business your details may be disclosed to our advisers and any prospective purchasers and their advisers and will be passed on to the new owners of the business.
The internet is not a secure medium. However, we take reasonable technical and organizational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information. We have put in place various security procedures as set out in this policy. For example, our security and privacy policies are periodically reviewed and enhanced as necessary and only authorized personnel have access to user information. Whilst we cannot ensure or guarantee that loss, misuse or alteration of data will not occur, we use our best efforts to prevent this.
How to contact us
+386 41 300 844